Design your own Halloween Puzzles
6 or More Popsicle Sticks (the more you have, the more challenging the puzzle)
Paint Pens or Markers
- Tape the tops of the Popsicle sticks side by side with masking tape.
- Use paint pens or markers to draw a favorite Halloween image.
- Allow time for paint to dry.
- Carefully remove the tape and mix up the sticks. The puzzle is now ready to be put back together!
*For an added challenge: Once the paint is dry, draw another picture on the backside of the Popsicle sticks, so you have 2 puzzles in one! Twice as fun and twice as hard!
Jack-o-lantern in a Jar
This project comes courtesy of expert Amanda Formaro. For more information about Amanda and to see more crafts visit www.CraftsbyAmanda.com .
Recycled glass Jars
Non-toxic Acrylic Paint
Felt tip pen or marker
- Paint each jar with 1 coat of paint.
- Paint lid black and wait several hour for lid and jar to dry.
- Use a felt tip pen to draw the outline of a Jack-o-lantern face.
- Fill in face with black paint and once again, wait several hours to dry.
- Spray lid and jar with clear glaze (to protect jar against the elements).
- Add a glow stick to illuminate before displaying! Boo-tiful!!