Thrifty gifts: Peppermint Bark Pizza
You will need:
- White Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Peppermint Candies
- Waxed Paper
- Pizza Box
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
- Mix melted chocolate and crushed peppermint pieces (leave a few to sprinkle on the top).
- Cover the bottom of a round cake pan with waxed paper and then pour in mixture.
- Top with extra peppermint pieces.
- Place in fridge for 45 minutes to an hour until the bark has hardened.
- Remove from pan and place in a pizza box to wrap and give as a gift!
- That’s Amore!