What’s your passion? What is the one thing you’d do if you could get a “all-access” pass to do anything? Would it be an entire day at the spa? A new wardrobe created just for you? Maybe it’s getting VIP access to a Cubs game or taking your kid to batting practice on Wrigley Field. What event or experience would be PRICELESS to you?
We all love the #Priceless commercials so it’s not surprising that MasterCard is bringing us more priceless entertainment with a new campaign that helps make your wildest dreams within reach. I was invited to attend an event to learn all about the #PricelessChicago program = learning what it can do for YOU! And let me tell you ~ this mommy was impressed, here’s the scoop:
Chicagoans now have a new one-stop source to access reservations at top restaurants, first-class shopping experiences and some of the best seats at sporting events through today’s launch of MasterCard Priceless Chicago.
“Priceless Chicago was designed to celebrate the best Chicago has to offer from the city’s unique mix of skyscrapers, beaches and neighborhoods to cosmopolitan fare and local traditions,” said Cheryl Guerin, senior vice president, U.S. Marketing, MasterCard. “From the North Side to the South Side to the lakefront, we’re working with our partners to bring Chicagoans and visitors to the city some one-of-a kind experiences through the Priceless Chicago program.”
Initial partners in Priceless Chicago include Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs, Gilt City and The Magnificent Mile, among others. Each partner will offer a variety of priceless experiences to MasterCard cardholders throughout the year, including:
- Opportunities to have lunch with a current Chicago Cubs player or participate in pre-game batting practice activities
- One of kind dining offers at some of Chicago’s most popular restaurants including Spiaggia, The Signature Room at the 95th, Phil Stefani’s 437 Rush, Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse
- Gilt City offers for coveted Chicago culinary experiences including a prefix vault dinner for two at The Bedford and a special Omakase 10-course chef’s dinner for six with sake and wine pairings at Arami
- Explore American Girl Place® during private shopping hours and learn the inspiration behind the stories from award-winning American Girl author, Mary Casanova, over brunch
- Unique access to the annual Magnificent Mile Shopping Festival presented by MasterCard®, the country’s only shopping festival, returning August 24 – September 6
- A day of pampering at Neiman Marcus with their Beauty Indulgence package, which includes a facial, skin and make-up consultation, personal shopper and lunch
- The opportunity to play a flag football game at Halas Hall and meet Chicago Bears players and coaches
- Special rates and packages and complimentary upgrades at a variety of Chicago hotels including The Peninsula Chicago and Trump International Hotel & Tower
Chicagoans can stay in the loop on Priceless Chicago access and experiences, including how to book, reserve and purchase offers, by visiting priceless.com/chicago or acebook.com/MasterCard. So basically even if you don’t live in Chicago ~ you can come here and enjoy this great city in style which is by all account PRICELESS!!!!
Want a refresher on a priceless experience? Here’s a look at WCIU You and me this Morning’s visit to Wrigley with a special cameo by yours truly!
As I mentioned I was invited to this informational event. No compensation was given for this post though I did enjoy a “fully loaded” hotdog at the ballpark!