Happy Valentine’s Day ~ Free Games and Family Fun
Happy Heart Day from a gal who has gone from a Valentine’s Day HATER (when I was a single gal I seemed to always encounter some sort of Valentines Day Massacre-esque break-up) to a Valentines Day LOVER (now that I am a mom to Mr JRB). In honor of this special day we have a bunch of fun last minute ideas so here goes:
1. Play Valentines Day Bingo
- Print out the Boards which you can download HERE and populate each one with numbers 1-10
- Use Candy Conversation Hearts or Chocolate Kisses as the “markers.”
- To make “call-out cards” ~ print out the letters and numbers, which you can download HERE. Place letter and numbers in 2 separate cups. Randomly select one letter and one number each time.
- The person who gets 5 in a row wins!
2. Play Chocolate Checkers
To learn how click the video
3. Laugh and Love
Watch this hilarious video by #iVoices for iVillage Dena Blizzard
Love and Shoestrings, Beth and Jenna!!