Unfinished wood frame (available at craft stores)
Mod Podge or PVA glue
- Trim wrappers as desired.
- Use Mod Podge to affix wrappers to frame.
- Add a topcoat of glue to seal.
- Allow to dry and then add picture.
This craft is perfect for young children who love to pour glue all over everything. Be sure to make these ghosts a day in advance, as they need roughly 10-12 hours to dry.
- String, yarn or pipe cleaner
- Waxed paper
- Craft stick or plastic spoon
- Googly eyes
- Construction paper (for the mouth)
- For each ghost, lay a piece of string in the shape of a ghost onto a piece of waxed paper. Be sure to leave the bottom part open.
- Have your kids pour glue to cover the entire ghost area. Use a plastic spoon or craft stick to make sure the glue is spread evenly. Note: the thicker the glue, the longer it takes for the ghost to dry.
- Add personality by placing googly eyes and a construction paper mouth onto each ghost. Let dry for about 10-12 hours.
- Once dry, peel each ghost off the waxed paper. Trim rough edges if necessary.
- Poke a hole at the top of each ghost with a pushpin and thread a piece of string through the hole for hanging. Bootiful!!!!!!!!!