This project comes courtesy of craft expert Beverly whose website is chock full of great ideas!
Plastic Wiffle balls
2 yards of white fabric
Freezer paper (available at most grocery stores)
- Print eyeballs on fabric by first adhering freezer paper to fabric by placing the wax side down on the wrong side of the fabric. Then use a medium iron to adhere paper to the fabric.
- Download the eyeball PDF by visiting THIS LINK and print out the eyeballs onto your fabric.
- Peel off your freezer paper and cut out your eyes leaving enough fabric on both sides for wrapping.
- Wrap each ball with strips of fabric.
- Lay eyes on balls and tuck the end of the fabric under one of the wrapped pieces, adding fabric glue where necessary.
You will need:
6 whole fresh strawberries
½ cup white chocolate chips or vanilla candy chips (melted)
Chocolate sprinkles or mini chocolate chips
6 lollipop sticks (available at most craft stores)
- Dip entire strawberry (except for the stem) into the melted white chocolate.
- Place berry on a plate covered with wax paper. Make sure the pointy end of the strawberry, which will be the top of the ghost, is facing up.
- Add eyes and a mouth with chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Place “ghosts” in freezer for 8-10 minutes, or until coating is solid. Use a table knife to cut off the stem and place a lollipop stick in the bottom of each strawberry.
There is nothing “tricky” about these treats that come courtesy of Bean Sprouts Café in Madison,Wisconsin. Be sure to visit their website for more information!