Once again MOAS is teaming up with Meatheads Burgers to help promote reading and preventing summer brain drain. The program, called Voracious Readers, encourages kids to read by giving them a free Lil Meathead after they read 5 books. Another thing I love about Meatheads is their commitment to the communities in which they serve. This summer, Meatheads is hosting READING PARTIES at all of their locations. In fact, I am hosting several of them! So check out the calendar below for more details re: dates and locations.
Want more information about Meatheads and their amazing Voracious Readers program read these posts from some of my favorite bloggers.
- Michelle at Honest and Truly
- Samantha at The Peanuts Gang
- Lisa at Stilettos and Diaper Bags
- Erin at Home Everyday
- Cheryl at All Dressed Up with Nothing to Drink
- Sarah at Toddling Around Chicagoland